How do you do it?

Options
2»

Replies

• whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Yes, using the mobile app. I will try accessing the desktopversion from my iPad.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Some of the user diary's aren't open based on the desktop app. I have no idea if mine is, but I'm a newbie so I have an excuse.

Erin,

If your calorie goal is reasonable then it's just a matter of looking hard for the foods that make you feel full. I'm fairly new to this whole thing but have found "filler foods" such as salads, raw veggies, etc to allow me to graze without taking in a lot of calories. But I do feel your pain as well.... I've been looking hard for foods that make me feel full and still have decent nutrition. Greek yogurt and cottage cheese are two "go to" foods that fill me up reasonably.

If my diary is open, feel free to look... but be warned, it's at a goal of 2000 calories.
  • CatShelton
    CatShelton Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mine is open....I am at 1305 a day, (yesterday was stupid) but if you look back further you can see. For me it is all about LowCarbHighFat (Keto) diet. So it might not help you, but the high fat keeps me full all day and I don't get hungry and resort to snacking.
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. But I have been eating quite a bit of chips and pizza lately (staying in my goals, but maybe not the best inspiration ;) )