Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV- Lost my under butt! Share yours!

I lost my under butt!!! You know that piece of fat between your but and your leg? IT'S ALL GONE! I never thought this day would come! Hallelujah!

Replies

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    I had a HUUUUGE butt dimple on one cheek. Now it's just a tiny little butt dimple.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    My butt just melted off and I had to get a cushion for the oak bottom kitchen chairs. Weight has been stable for a while but my butt melt has continued.
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Yeah! I run as exercise of choice and it hurts to sit without a cushion now. But I'd say it's a good problem to have.
  • kaybee9489
    kaybee9489 Posts: 17 Member
    You're asking for people to share photos of their butts but you haven't posted yours? Sounds like someone fishing for photos of other people. Creepy.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    No one asked anyone to post photos.
  • skinnygal024
    skinnygal024 Posts: 11 Member
    @kaybee9489 To be clear, I said "share yours" as in share your latest/greatest NSV not as in share pics of your butts. Thanks for commenting! Otherwise I probably would not have seen how my post could have been confusing or misleading.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Aww, I was all set to share butt pix :-(............LOL!!!!!
    My poor booty looks like it melted, I just want it to look like a butt again!!!!
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Hahaha the internet!
    Congrats on losing the underbutt!
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Congrats.

I think when you start losing weight you start to lose a lot from your underbutt and knee areas. I can now totally feel and see the bones above my knees and thigh rub now seems a distant past.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Everything is so much harder! Hard seats, bathtubs are tortuous, I've discovered an evil knobbly bone in my knee that hurts anytime I lean it on anything!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!