Request: Lower Body (butt/thighs/legs) for at home.

Options
I'd love to hear some advice/routines that you guys personally use for working out your lower body. Being that I don't have access to exercise equipment for the time being, I was curious if you guys had some at home things I could try!

Have at it :)

Replies

• JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Squats
    Lunges
    Walking lunges
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    im doing the New Rules of Lifting for Women program, and there is a body weight matrix at the end of stage 3 workout that is killer- and u only need yourself- no weights or anything.

Body Weight Matrix= 24 squats, 12 lunges (rotating legs- 12 on each leg), 12 jumping lunges (again, 12 on each) and then 24 jumping squats. rest for a min or two in between and do a few sets of that :) it will work
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Look it up on you tube
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Book: Strong Curves. Has an at home program.
  • pookles64
    pookles64 Posts: 2
    Options
    Have you ever heard of pintrest? There are literally TONS of fitness ideas for every part of the body!
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    bar_method_body_sculpting.jpg

I can testify to the results (from the actual classes anyway). I've lost 3 inches from each thigh in 8 weeks and my pants are totally saggy in the butt!
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    im doing the New Rules of Lifting for Women program, and there is a body weight matrix at the end of stage 3 workout that is killer- and u only need yourself- no weights or anything.

Body Weight Matrix= 24 squats, 12 lunges (rotating legs- 12 on each leg), 12 jumping lunges (again, 12 on each) and then 24 jumping squats. rest for a min or two in between and do a few sets of that :) it will work

This was my first thought too! It's definitely a "killer!"
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Squats, walking lunges, deadlifts are all you need. Hold something (a bag of flower, a small child, whatever) if/when you need more weight.