Fat Loss now 17.8%!

Options
Ben_1960
Ben_1960 Posts: 97 Member
Not sure if this counts but this means more to me than weight.

I started at 41.7% in December and have just got lower than 18% for the first time since I know. My first ever measurement was 30+ years ago and I was over 22% then even when I was at my fittest.

Never thought I would see this day! Just shows what anyone can do if they want it enough.

Replies

• katiekate58
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • Blessedby2boys
    Blessedby2boys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes! Love it! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    You have definitely made progress. Congrats!
  • tlheppler
    tlheppler Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing Congrats, You are doing great!!!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's low! Congrats on getting your body fit and in good health! Keep up the great work!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Supercalafrajalisticexpealadocious DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if I spelled that right, but that's the first thing I thought of when I read the title of your thread and saw your pics--you ROCK sir, period. :drinker:

Also...it's particularly inspirational and encouraging to me, because I feel so "Led" to begin focusing on and tending to and getting my Body Fat percentage down (as unscientifically as some may view my way of doing such/via a home scale body fat percentage thingy) than being moved by the numbers of weight I see on my scale. Of course, watching the scale numbers as well...but really counting my BodyFat % (and inches I'm losing) as just as important (if not more so) than my pounds coming off the scale numbers.

THANK YOU ever so much for posting this--big ole HIGH Fives to you:drinker: :glasses: :drinker:
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is wonderful. Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!