Appetite has increased...

Options
Hey everyone,
I'm on day 10 now and suddenly I am running out of calories before the day is even over. At the beginning of my journey I couldnt even get myself to eat the 1000 calorie minimum I was forcing mysekf just to meet it. Now, I am dealing with the complete opposite.... are there. Y things you guys can suggest or foods that will keep me satisfied longer? I can't exercise to gain extra calories or burn off calories if I go over due to a broken ankle, so I'm kind of stuck.... thanks in advance guys! Much appreciated!

-Katie

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein, It helps keep you fuller.
  • kburke908
    kburke908 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had 66 grams of protein today, is that not enough? It says I am negative 6 so I suppose I ate more than I should have?
  • Slainte831
    Slainte831 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    What about larger quantities of low-calorie foods, such as watermelon, cantaloupe, cauliflower, and other veggies?
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    One good hint I use is making a veggie bed for all my proteins. Sometimes I use fresh spinach and then put my meal on that. Other times I use other veggies and make a soup which I portion out into servings. I use the recipe guide and each soup bowl is about 200-300 calories. Saute'ing veggies with a bit of rice then adding the protein (chicken, sausage, steak strips, or beans) is really great! You got this!
  • kburke908
    kburke908 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I will try those tips and hope it works out. Can't really tell if I'm losing or not because I csnt get an accurate wright balancing on one leg.