Approaching end of 1st Month on MFP

Options
Looking to make more friends. I've experienced many weight gains and losses over the years, and I'm aiming to make this time stick!

Replies

• TrishaBates
    TrishaBates Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    B) I am almost exactly where you are. In time frame since we started, desire for lifetime change, and friend status!
  • tedevancho953
    tedevancho953 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been going for about 2and a half weeks lost 13lbs so far lot of work but worth it . Just be positive and good things will happen
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Ive been here 3 weeks now, trying to stick at it this time! :) add me
  • noraofthefuture
    noraofthefuture Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Tricia! Encouragement and motivation can be found here! I've been on mfp for about the same time as you, and going to continue so I can get into my sexy pants. Lol. And be healthy too, of course! Add me!
  • kburke908
    kburke908 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.... I'm on day 12 this time around. I broke my ankle and realized not only do I not want to gain weight but I also would like to start losing weight and getting healthy. I have a good 60 Pounds plus to go. I've been pretty good since starting but I do have my days where I get a sweet tooth and cave into it. But I know as long as I don't always give in that I'm on the right track. Would love to make new friends on here so we can all keep each other motivated!

Ted...13 lbs in 2 and a half weeks in amazing! What are you doing to lose so much?

It's great hearing everyone's success stories! Keeps me optimistic! ;) thanks guys!