Friends, Motiviation & End of Year Goal

Options
Hi,
Starting Monday I will be getting back to taking college classes. And because of that I know I'm going to fall off on my weight loss journey, therefore I'm just looking for more and new friends to help me stay on track, provide motivation and advice to help be on my way.

I'm also interest in learning what are some of everyone weight loss goals. Mines is get out of the 200's by the end of this year. I'm currently 204.6 and yeah I know I don't have that far to go but this has been weight loss goal since the new year. (Nothing was working til I found this app and I must say I love it so far). But Im still kind of puzzle on what my overall weight loss goal is gonna be after I get out the 200's. Help!!

Replies

• jmmayorgar
    jmmayorgar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was there, it is difficult but just continue your weight loss goal. I did the whole meal prep thing to help me out during school. Pre-package snacks and eat every 2-3 hours. Drink plenty of water and if for any reason you have to eat junk food, just eat half. :)
  • bjlaff
    bjlaff Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I agree, love the app.. it makes life easier when it comes to tracking everything throughout the day. Plus you can find all kinds of people with same goals, advice, and most of all motivation. Good luck in achieving your goals (school and fitness)!! You got it!!