tierd

I find myself eating more and snacking more when I'm tierd doese anyone know any low kcal snacks when your feeling tierd

Replies

• MysticalT
    MysticalT Posts: 267 Member
    I watched a documentary a while ago about sleep and eating patterns. They experimented on two groups of people, group one had eight hours sleep and group 2 far less. Group 2 then ate far more the next day, feeling the need to snack and have bigger meals than group 1. They then swopped them around and the outcome was the same.

Your body needs sleep at much as it needs food so if possible get enough sleep at night or, again if possible, have a nap instead of a snack and then drink plenty of water.

If you do need to eat then maybe some fruit or carrot sticks or a yoghurt. Boiled egg maybe?

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    If you are tired, sleep. If you are honestly getting enough sleep, 7-8 hours a night, and you are just feeling drained/exhausted then you might not be eating enough.
  • murrluvsya
    murrluvsya Posts: 9 Member
    I agree with @shadow_c11. Usually if your working out and cutting calories could mean your not eating enough. Check your food journal and make every calorie count. You should be fueling your body for what your day has in store for you. If you know you're going to have a rigorous workout that day maybe try adding a few more good Carbs like sweet potatoes, legumes (lentils & beans), fruit, etc.) Nit sure if this is helpful but best of luck!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    when I'm tired i go to bed...
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    I eat a cup of Greek yogurt every night before bed.