New guy on the block...

Hello my name is Doug. I am a new user of myfitnesspal and so far I think it's a really good tool to have. When I started I weighed 220lbs and I am now 211.4lbs. Not only am I happy with the weight loss progress but it has educated me and made me aware of what I had been putting in to my body. I feel GREAT...I have a lot more energy and I love going to the gym! Loving it!!!!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Hello Doug.....welcome to MFP.....congrats on your weightloss .....feel free to add me :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    congrats on your weight loss. :)
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss! The last time I was on here, I lost 45 pounds. Unfortunately, they found their way back home due to life and stress. This time, well, I'm out to kill those extra pounds. If they are dead and buried, they cannot come back. I want to lose 85-90 pounds in total. But, I have it broken up into 3 mini-goals.

Developing a strong support group through MFP is amazing. I think you'll really like it and find it encouraging. I'll send you a friend request. We can be each other's cheerleader and support during this journey.

And, welcome to MFP!