Men of the forum: Do you use pretty ladies as inspiration?

Options

Replies

• HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Duh. Yes.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I like to think once im at my ideal weight , i will turn a few heads. And it does spur me on to keep getting fitter.

youre turnin heads NOW, fella.

8/10 WB

You go both ways?

Thats HOT!! I knew I liked you for a reason
    I like it when men objectify other men. So sexy. :love:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    Options
    I crossfit so I can look good naked!!

yes attention form females inspires me to work out all the time.

The crossfit box I go to has some of the hottest, fittest women I've ever perosanlly known and when they smile and laugh and hug me, I think hell yeah this **** is paying off!!

My dude! I just peeped your profile. You are awesome and inspiring! Right on.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    sigh, again.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I think it is rather artery.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Now i know it may seem a bit vein , and a bit taboo. But lets face it , its nice to look good for the opposite sex whether we are taken or not. Its always nice to see a head turn in the street when someone sees how Hench you've become.

Now do you ever think or use that as motivation to keep getting fitter? To create lean muscle mass?

I like to think once im at my ideal weight , i will turn a few heads. And it does spur me on to keep getting fitter.

Curious :P

No, I don't use women. But it must be in your blood since it's "a bit vein". Best wishes on your success, but I'd rather warm hearts and souls than turn heads...

From the Bald, Old, Happily Married Guy section.
  • Jen9239
    Jen9239 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The possibility that a woman might have sex with me is my motivation for pretty much everything that I've done since I turned 13.

^^^ LOL...true for just about every man!!!
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    Turning heads is nice...but married women gawking over me has lead to too many couples fighting in public and eventual breakups. Just not worth it...

srs, not srs

This man is a legend. No really, he is.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Is this thread really about *kitten*? Just checking.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    Options
    lol. I gotcha :wink:
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I agree with pip1125. Nothing wrong with being eyecandy and the trophy husband for the wife.

Ha! I've been calling mine a "trophy husband" for years. He likes it. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Great quote from the "heart".
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Is this thread really about *kitten*? Just checking.

haven't you started yet? I'm just finishing.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    Options
    The possibility that a woman might have sex with me is my motivation for pretty much everything that I've done since I turned 13.

^^^ LOL...true for just about every man!!!
    Not for me.

...it was 12 years old.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    i do it because i want a gil like mgiles22.......but ive acheived what i set out to do EXCEPT get a girl like mgiles22

I bet she noticed you.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i do it because i want a gil like mgiles22.......but ive acheived what i set out to do EXCEPT get a girl like mgiles22

I bet she noticed you.

noticed, looked at my profile, threw up in her mouth and logged off
  • gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Of course we do
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    never cared
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Totally. I know if I work out and eat right, one day I will have the fantastic butt of my dreams even if my tits get smaller.

Hee hee hee : )
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Sure a little. Not really looking to attract anyone though, happily married (though it certainly helps the frequncy/quality of sex, a win-win).

Women aren't as visual though, it isn't all that much of an assest (at least beyond the basics of not fat). Hasn't happened to me (and not interested), but you know you've got some aesthetics going on when guys start hitting on you, who unlike (most) women really care about aesthetics.

When you work hard on your physique, a show of attraction is a best compliment you can get. Much better than "you've lost weight, you look good". A big confidence booster, and confidence is really what its all about.