photo logging

Options
Off on holiday in a few days. I won't be exercising while there or counting calories. I do however want to keep a record of everything I have consumed. This is so when I get back and record the excess weight gain I can see exactly what I have eaten. I won't have my scales or the recipes in the all inclusive resort plus I don't want to be typing away on the mfp app.

I have decided the best way is to keep a food and drink log by taking photos. Has any one else done this? I thought it would be good to have the photo log of everything plus the date and time stamping on the iPhone. I am going to take a photo of everything single thing I have. What do you think? Good idea or bad? I think it will be interesting to look back and see a full day and week.

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Or...just enjoy yourself! It's a holiday.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Or...just enjoy yourself! It's a holiday.

Yep
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i agree...plus keep in mind most weight gain will be water unless you are very good at eating MASSIVE amounts of calories over your maintenance in a fairly short time. (i gained 9 lbs in 3 days a couple weeks ago, lost it all again in 4 days, lol.)
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a lot of work for being on vacation, but whatever works.
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Bad idea just enjoy your holiday :smiley: