Anyone here following the Dukan diet?

Options
2»

Replies

• sunflowerkwm
    sunflowerkwm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    on day 2 now.. still feeling good! @Christine_72 you get to add veg is the second phase.. buy the book, it explains it all in great detail and the science behind it. I have done the calorie count thing before and have done well but after the initial loss every time I tried to come back, I fell of the wagon so I am excited for this program and not having to count or weigh.. just stick to a plan! feel free to add me if you want but I am not posting food, just using to manage my weight and measurements. Good luck to everyone else on this journey!
  • hfairbairn
    hfairbairn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day one for me. Not hungry and that is a bonus. Fingers crossed. I really need a jump start.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    How is your breath while following this diet guys? I'd imagine protein/keto breath would make an appearance... Any toilet problems?
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    High protein ? Too toxic for me! ")
  • globegirl08
    globegirl08 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey to the ladies following the Dukan already, here is the group we had where you might get a good few tips. Its quiet on there now but some great info.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1487-dukan-diet
    How is your breath while following this diet guys? I'd imagine protein/keto breath would make an appearance... Any toilet problems?

Breath was fine with good regular oral hygiene and lots of water . Besides, the attack is only for 2 to 7 days max, not as extreme as some make it out to be.

Yi5hedr3 wrote: »
    High protein ? Too toxic for me! ")

I guess protein not for everyone, my body seems to love it. So if protein is toxic in excess, bring n the toxicity! My fat % is better than ever, no more insulin resistance, no more lethargic mornings or coffee dependence....I could go on....good luck ;)

• CajunBarbie
    CajunBarbie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! This is just what I'm looking for. Started Attack phase today. So I'll definitely check out the info.