Y U NO Log water consumed?

Options

Replies

• Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I drink it constantly. It has never been a problem for me, so I don't worry about it. Food HAS been a problem for me, so I do.
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Y u so mean?:):sad:
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm guilty of having no interest in logging water.
  • F1TCH1K
    F1TCH1K Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I drink a minimum of 80 ounces a day so I don't log. I drink the same all day, water only. I have a habit of going to log something and finding a million other things to do on my phone, like check emails, and Pinterest...than damn Pinterest, so if I logged every time I had water I would NEVER get off my phone :)
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I drink enough water. I don't need to track it.

QFT
  • liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do not log it simply because I know I stay well hydrated; since it has never been an issue, I just focus on what my issues are... food. :)

Ditto! I drink water all day long, can tell very quickly when I need more and always give my body water when it signals it needs some. I don't see a need (for me) to track it.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I drink enough water. I don't need to track it.

^^^Dis.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    because unless all you eat is dehydrated/freeze dried food and work all day in the hot sun, chances are, you are hydrated perfectly fine.
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    i don't log it because i know i drink enough, and i don;t care who sees how much i do or don't drink.

It would help me get enough if i wasn't a water drinker, but i am, so i don't care
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I don't log it because I know I drink far more than the minimum and since hydration is not my problem (calorie control is) I don't see the need to log it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I don't log it because I know I drink enough..drinking water isn't an issue for me. I drink a couple gallons per day...really...not an issue.
  • kekeleeks
    kekeleeks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm just lazy like that
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I drink a huge amount of water so I don't feel the need to log it. I see logging as a tool to make sure I'm on track, and I don't need to monitor why water intake because it is more than fine.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    frankly-my-dear-i-dont-give-a-damn.jpg

...about water intake that is.

^^ this ^^

What's the point? I workout and consume a gallon+ of fluid a day. . .
  • Squirrelly714
    Squirrelly714 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Seeing that little glass down there on the page helps me remember to drink, then I want to follow up and log it because it's part of my overall accountability.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    That's where I log beer.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Because I drink water off and on all day and it's too much bother to count. Food counts, it has calories. Water is just water.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    i'd log it, but im too busy peeing everywhere.

that too.
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I end up drinking so much of it over the day between pure water and unsweetened tea (between the two and on a 50/50 split approximately around 1g of each) that I just don't think of it. Water has never been an issue, if i happen to be able to approximate for the last few hours i sometimes enter it, but mostly i just forget or don't care enough since it has no calories.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I don't drink a lot of plain water but I drink a lot of liquids and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables so I have no idea how many "glasses" of water I drink.