How much will this effect my weight loss this week?

Options
I'm female, 25, currently at 127lbs, aiming for 112-119lbs and eating 1200 calories a day.

Friday and Saturday were bad days for me and I couldn't log my food... Friday I was invited out for lunch and had a plate of potato skins with cheese and other dressings, lamb rump with new potatoes and a bottle of cider, plus a sandwich in the morning. Then yesterday I went to a friends place where they bought Indian takeaway. I had a chicken korma, which I ate maybe just under half of it, half a naan bread and a beer. I also had Weetabix for breakfast and a turkey baguette for lunch.

I also haven't managed to exercise everyday this week as I've been busy, I've only managed to get 3 workouts in. I did 44 minutes of cardio for those days, burning 300 per session.

How much will this effect my weight loss this week? For the last few weeks I've been steadily losing 1-2lbs a week.

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is a mathematical equation (though things like water weight and such can throw it off)
    I would have logged my eating as best as possible using as close of entries I could find in MFP.
    That would at least give some idea as to the calories I ate and a pound is roughly 3500 cals. Though the scale may not show you a 'correct' number as all the food you ate was likely very high in sodium.
    That said, it's 1 week, I really isn't a big deal to not have a less than perfect week now and then. 1-2 pounds a week is a pretty big loss considering you want to lose such a small amount.