Gratitude Thread - (yes, I know...unusual for this area)

Options
morning_joy
morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
It is just that I know most of you better than other areas of the site.

I have been letting myself get caught up in all the sucks lately and I need to turn that around so I would like to post what I am grateful for today and I would love if you would share with me what you are grateful as well. I need some positive energy.

Today I am grateful for all the people who come into Chit-Chat, Fun and Games and make me laugh each day. I am grateful for my two amazing boys who keep me young and motivated in getting and staying in shape. I am grateful that I am single and can put past relationships behind and move forward doing things differently. I am grateful that I can laugh.

Replies

• fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    This!! I am not a fan of spiders-they die in my house

funny-pictures-morbid-channel-auto-852021.jpeg
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful this is not another "person above you" thread. lol
  • JSurita3
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    I'm grateful for all the mean people on MFP that bring joy and laughter to me.

...and this too :D
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I hope this isn't too divisive for MFP Chitchat:
    I'm grateful today for the endless love of my God, and His ability to draw me back into His Arms after I accidentally left them for a while after being so sick recently.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for laughter. Gah...people need to lighten up more! Laugh! And I'm grateful for all my MFP buddies! Love ya!
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for gentle breezes and open arms.
  • Mari4564
    Mari4564 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful the Lord has taken care of me all these years, I'm grateful for my health (even if I'm overweight, it could be worse). I'm grateful that all my children and grandchildren are healthy, I'm grateful I have a roof over my head and food in the cupboards...I'm grateful for so many things and regret I took it for granted for so many years...
  • JSurita3
    Options
    I am grateful for the beautiful women on my FL

Sharing is caring. Can I plunder your hen house?

No. You already attention horsed my thread. Stay away from my hens! :rage::angry: :lol:

Lmao!!
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    It is just that I know most of you better than other areas of the site.

I have been letting myself get caught up in all the sucks lately and I need to turn that around so I would like to post what I am grateful for today and I would love if you would share with me what you are grateful as well. I need some positive energy.

Today I am grateful for all the people who come into Chit-Chat, Fun and Games and make me laugh each day. I am grateful for my two amazing boys who keep me young and motivated in getting and staying in shape. I am grateful that I am single and can put past relationships behind and move forward doing things differently. I am grateful that I can laugh.

Thank you for this thread :)
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPlyvHpG-W5gtlYk7vkzzpCkwadD0DIT0mHD54rnrRqWQGnazczQ
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    funny-captions-neil-degrasse-tyson-science-is-awesome1.jpg?w=500&h=504
  • angelxbaby714
    angelxbaby714 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    0910kxg9m74z.jpg
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for:

- my little one -> hugs, giggles, and such encouraging words for a little person
    - strangers who've become friends and try to help in anyway they can
    - still having fight left in me to wake up and not let life take me down
    - being able to say Life's a B***h and that I'm gonna beat that B***h with a bat
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for the beautiful women on my FL

Sharing is caring. Can I plunder your hen house?

On second thought, take @Alisontheice

She is the stalker type

What?!?!
    I'm grateful for great friends I've made here...present stalkee excluded
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for all that God has done for me. <3
  • fitcurves6693
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful that people started replying to this thread. Today I am grateful for smiles. I am grateful for cheap Craigslist furniture. I am grateful that I am employed. I am grateful that I am learning to be more social. I am so grateful for all the support on MFP!!
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for this glass of red wine right now.
    But in all seriousness. I am grateful for my new job! I am grateful for my network of friends who are supporting me in getting me to Alaska. I am grateful for cool mornings and coffee. I am grateful for old friends that are coming back into my life.
    Did I mention this glass of red wine?
  • coonhoundlove
    coonhoundlove Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Grateful for MFP for helping me keep on track.
    Grateful for supportive family, friends and loved ones, and even grateful for the haters that showed their true colors throughout my journey, because I now know I don't need that negativity in my life.
    So grateful for my personal trainer who is helping me to achieve the goals I had only dreamed of. Even though yesterday I was cussing like a trucker at him during my session!