Weight Loss Advice for Moms

Options
I need advice! I've been trying to lose weight for 2 years and have had barely any luck. Before I became pregnant with my son I was around 130, after my son was born I weighed around 165 and now my son is turning 2 next week and I'm 145! My goal weight is around 125. I started really working out about a year ago, doing elliptical, yoga, walking. Like 6 months ago I was at 139 but gained a bunch of weight back and don't know why!! About 2 months ago I started the C25K but had to stop for a couple weeks because of a sinus infections and then hives caused by allergic reaction to the meds. So now I've been working out 5-6 days a week, yoga, jogging, and elliptical. I eat under 1400 calories a day. And I have a pretty active job, I am a preschool teacher for 3-year-olds!
Any advice on what I can do to help me lose the weight??? Thanks!! :smile:

Replies

• jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    Are you eating clean? What about uping your exercising??
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Eat healthy and figure your TDEE make sure yoh are eating enough calories. Eatting enough is as important as not eatting too much.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Along with eating healthy, don't focus all of your attention on cardio. Weight training is just as important as well. And SLEEP! Parents don't seem to get enough of it.