What other apps/websites does everyone use for motivation?

Options
So far all I have is a fitness Tumblr. I just have a bad time remembering to use it!

Replies

• hannibalholt89
    hannibalholt89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I watch a lot of youtube fitness pages
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    PumpUp (it's a phone app for iPhone and Android)
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Which YouTube videos?
  • hannibalholt89
    hannibalholt89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Which YouTube videos?
    well I watch a number of actual ppl channels mainly bodybuilding channels if ur into a specific style of worming out I ca. recommend u some channels on youtube
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I use an app called pumpup. The support there is amazing. I've been on it for a month or so and have yet to come across a negative comment. People post daily pictures of their progress and sometimes when the regress. They post pictures of their meals, of their outdoor activities, gym sessions, etc... It's really fun. If you ever go there, my user is Tatilove88.
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    The only thing I needed in the early days was my phone - a Google Android phone - and it's Google Fit app. Just seeing visually the days I was sedentary vs active was enough of a prod for me to get out the door most days and get a run in or a long walk.

Since then... probably this place is the biggest source of motivation. Participating in monthly Running Challenge thread has provided a good nudge for me as I ramp up my mileage.
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I like Instagram, but I'm looking for as much motivation as I can find!
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I just now signed up for Pumpup!! :D