MFP you vs Real you

Options

Replies

• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I'm more animated in person...oddly that doesn't come across on the Internet. Weird.
    But I'm as obnoxious in real life as I am here I think
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same - bossy, high energy, no time for morons. I'm snarkier and more sarcastic in real life. I reign it in online because it can be misinterpreted.
  • CTnicktellis
    CTnicktellis Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm flirty and a tease her but in real life I'm not...I mind my Ps and Qs!!! o:)
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    I'm real all around - caring, nice, fun, flirty, curse as all hell, and freakin awesome. Ain't nobody got time for fake shiz!
    Yes, I said I'm awesome. Ain't no shame in my game B)
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    My friends are much hotter here than IRL. IRL they don't care much about their health & fitness.

As far as I go, other than being a tad more sarcastic IRL, I am about the exact same. You get what you get with me.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »
    I'm real all around - caring, nice, fun, flirty, curse as all hell, and freakin awesome. Ain't nobody got time for fake shiz!

You're my new girl crush!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I'm not in jail in real life and I'm waaaaay less filtered than on here. So basically I'm the same only a lot worse...better...something...
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    MFP me is less guarded.
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I'm more outspoken in real life. I'm also always busy. Like i just got home and laid down and I have to be at work in 8 hours :/ ugh oh well also I don't wear the same outfit everyday :p oh and I never log my excersize however I workout 5 days a week at the gym and also do extra things like running hiking or swimming on off days :/ I guess I'm not laid back on mfp
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    *I meant more laid back
  • Magnustkn
    Magnustkn Posts: 856 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hmm I'm pretty much same
  • BaconBae
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Aww thank you! Privileged to be! :blush:
    You're B) in my book!
  • BaconBae
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Aww thank you! Privileged to be! :blush:
    You're B) in my book!

I approve of this as long as it doesn't interfere with you two crushing on me. Please remember your priorities ladies. ;)

Lmao! You're always first.
    However, there's enough of me for both of yall to crush on as well :p
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    In real life I'm an accomplished guy. On MFP I can be the woman I was meant to be, and one day will be.
  • Neversettle78
    Neversettle78 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »
    My friends on here are a lot hotter than my real non existent ones lol other than that, I remain the same in both places.

Ditto :)
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Real me oscillates between sweetness and smartassery.

MFP me is bored.
  • hoppykins83
    hoppykins83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    For me I think its about the same. I wouldn't normally talk a lot about food and being healthy. Real me mostly does work, schoolwork and plays with my kids. MFP me can take time to be healthy.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Im introverted/shy/quiet/etc. IRL, on MFP I am more outgoing/comfortable/talkative/etc. I don't feel so judged? Idk.
  • Neversettle78
    Neversettle78 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I'm hoping most of the people on here aren't actually *kitten* in real life, like on here. Male and Female.

Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine! You will be disappointed to know I *kitten* it up both on here AND IRL. Us *kitten* need lovings too ya know. Kidding btw...

I hope the "real you" is a lot less judgemental that the "mfp you".