Looking for active UK fitness buddies

Options
HL9699
HL9699 Posts: 122 Member
Hi everyone,

Im looking for more UK fitness pals who track daily and are active on here. I've noticed there are quite a few people what just like to add as many people as they can, but do very little if anything to help or motivate.

I train 3/4 times a weight. Lifting weights and a row for a local team. Oh not forgetting taking my loopy boxer dog for nice long walks

Replies

• whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am from Scotland. Do you need to lose weight or maintain. I also find I motivate people or try to but they don't do the same back. Feel free to add if you think I can help.
    I work out most days depending on work. I have 4kgs to lose for my first goal which I plan to hit in October. Then 10kgs to get to my ideal weight.
    Emma x
  • michellemundi
    michellemundi Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    Brighton
  • lauravincent92
    lauravincent92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. I had my daughter 6 weeks ago and need to lose another stone to get to my ideal weight I'm looking for motivation and fitness tips to keep me on track.
  • misschip1983
    misschip1983 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi im looking for uk pals. my journey so far ive gone from 15st7 to 10st4. then I stopped doing mfp and ended up at 12st1 . I joined here again in august and now im down to 11st5.
    ive completely changed my diet but I still have the odd treat .
    I do 30-60mins a day of exercise ,mainly indoor power walking and zumba.
    feel free to add me if you would like