I'm Back - Looking for friends on a similar mission

Options
Hello all!

This is not my first time on MFP.... and I can tell you, without any reservation, that the support and friendship you will gain on this page can help you have a successful journey. The last time I was on here, I lost 45 pounds. Unfortunately, they found their way back home due to life and stress.

This time, well, I'm out to kill those extra pounds. If they are dead and buried, they cannot come back.

I want to lose 85-90 pounds in total. But, I have it broken up into 3 mini-goals.

I plan on being on MFP daily and would love to develop a strong support group. If you send me a friend request. I promise to be your cheerleader and support you in your journey as well.

Send me a request if you are interested. And, welcome to MFP!

Replies

• Indie_LadyFish
    Indie_LadyFish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm in the same boat! I like your outlook, best of luck! :)
  • rotariustefana899
    rotariustefana899 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You have my support, keep up the good work!
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thank you both.....
  • mickie_
    mickie_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Welcome back. I am new to MFP, and have a long road ahead of me. But if you don't start, you can't succeed. So I am starting again!. I did notice you are a Seahawks fan, but I won't hold that against you, lol.
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    LOL Mickie.... I thought the same thing with your Broncos logo. It's all good... I'm married to a Bears Fan with many Packers fans for friends. It just makes the season that much more fun. :p