Starting Over, Again...

Options
I could really use friends for some motivation. I had originally lost 90 pounds using MFP, about 2 years ago. I gained most of it back. I need to lose about 110 points this go around. Yes, I was that close last time :(. Let's work together and do this!!

Replies

• jbwilson06
    jbwilson06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in. Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get!!!
  • lucmatele
    lucmatele Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing! I lost 35 lbs and in 2012 and today 25 are back on....it's been 1 week in MFP and lost 4 already! we can do this! I want to get to 150 and that my friends means I have to loose a grand total of 33 lbs as of today. Let's do this ladies....Add me!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Marinemomm
    Marinemomm Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm ready too!! But this time it's differant.. I feel differant this time... I got this.. so do you!
  • raynereborn
    raynereborn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel like this is an unfortunate trend for a lot of us. We do so well then we get complacent. I too struggled after losing a lot of weight and am now at my heaviest.
    Huge props to us for not giving up and having the courage to start the journey again!!
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 110 more pounds... Last year I lost 44 pounds but gained most of that back... I'm back on the wagon also... I need to get it done and change for good!
  • nanny2745
    nanny2745 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hmmcclure wrote: »
    I could really use friends for some motivation. I had originally lost 90 pounds using MFP, about 2 years ago. I gained most of it back. I need to lose about 110 points this go around. Yes, I was that close last time :(. Let's work together and do this!!