Fallen off the wagon

Three days of eating garbage. Mustn't catastrophise.

Back with the programme tomorrow.

ParkRun on Saturday.

Replies

• iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    tumblr_moaxwn145V1qdrcyyo8_250.gif
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Feel free to add me! I am a beach body coach and have been a personal trainer since 2005, but my biggest accomplishment was losing over 60lbs in less than a year after having my 5th child!.. I love motivating and supporting..
  • fruitlooper
    fruitlooper Posts: 30 Member
    At least it was just 3 days and not 3 weeks. :)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    dont worry about it!!! i purposely binge 2 times each month, and have lost 80 pounds in 8-9 months... (after my 5th child as well) ;) just bounce right back to your routine.
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 267 Member
    dont worry about it!!! i purposely binge 2 times each month, and have lost 80 pounds in 8-9 months... (after my 5th child as well) ;) just bounce right back to your routine.

That sounds like an excellent plan! :smile:
  • Siegel15
    Siegel15 Posts: 100 Member
    ^^^^^^^
    EXCELLENT!!!!
    Very motivating!
  • Siegel15
    Siegel15 Posts: 100 Member
    By the way, Mcgrawhaha, you look awesome!!!
    Really hot! Hope I get that good....
  • I have binged lately and I am now back on track. I realize I need to find things to do during my "binge" hours. I also tend to binge if I have a glass (or 2) of wine. I am learning to enjoy the wine (and the buzz) and relax, go to bed. If you do binge, get right back on track.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    By the way, Mcgrawhaha, you look awesome!!!
    Really hot! Hope I get that good....

thanks! i have about 12-20 pounds to go to reach my goal, then ill post a success thread!