Long time MFP user, getting back on track

Options
Hello all. Im 60lbs heavier than id like to be and have decided to do something about it once and for all. I am a long time MFP user and had to clear out my friends list due to inactivities and life changes. Im looking to add people who are just as determined and dedicated to getting in shape as I am to bring along on my journey. I log daily and offer advice and support when needed. Im not looking for a bunch of fly by nighters but instead for people who plan on sticking it out and accomplishing their goals. If that sounds like you feel free to add me :)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I tend to clean out my friends list pretty regularly too - people who go inactive make me a little sad, so I tend to delete. :) I've been at this for several years now, so have been absolutely amazed (not in a good way) at how often people quit trying to get healthy. :( Anyway, you've got this!!!! :)
  • mmsoucie
    mmsoucie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to buckle down and get back on track too....and would love the accountability of others to help keep me vigilant! I've used MFP sporadically for some time but haven't ever connected with other people. I'm adding you both....but don't really know how this all works exactly. I've got 50 lbs more to lose and joined a challenge to lose 25 lbs by christmas, so I'm READY!