What do you wear on a 'fat day'?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Normally nothing but my pants..... sat on my bedroom floor crying....... surrounded by clothes. :laugh:

I have so been there....
    I always keep a "fat day" outfit in the back of my closet.... Normally something BLACK!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Anything boob revealing.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Please send me your boobage. I need proof.

Edited to remind that's it's boobie Friday.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I'm old fashioned and wear pantyhose with all work dresses or skirts.

If I'm feeling fat, I simply pull out a pair of control top hose, and I'm usually good to go.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Normally nothing but my pants..... sat on my bedroom floor crying....... surrounded by clothes. :laugh:

Hahaha oh boy.. I know that feeling.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Red lipstick and killer heels. The rest doesn't matter.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Well, first I wear workout clothes. Capris, a tank, running shoes. I pound out some miles. Endorphins always raise my mood and make me feel better.

Then, I wear something comfortable and cute. Killer heels and some awesome jewelry and I'm ready to go.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    MAXI DRESSES!!!!! i don't wear sweats out... it's a sign of defeat lol...
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMA35mP95GMp9Fap0OtdYnD4Jbg8KwWB5ios1khuUvnyteCWh-Pw
  • bluefish49
    bluefish49 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    clothes....

the answer is....i wear clothes...

however I do not wear my bikini....

Same as above :laugh:

When I hit the official Army weight for a person of my height, I am going to dance on the roof nekkid. :noway:
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I've got a pair of skinny jeans that are just baggy enough and I've got this tank top that I've had sine the very beginning of my weight loss. I wear those things. =p I have those days A LOT.. I'm still mentally stuck at 214 lbs instead of 169 =/

Skinny jeans do seem to do a lot for a lot of girls! Not super tight.. just the style, and I agree with a flowy!
  • devinbear
    devinbear Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So, I always wear something that I normally feel hot in. That way, even though I feel bad right this minute, I fake it til I make it. It always works. When I wear something that I know I'm wearing to hide my body, I feel worse as the day progresses. I walk around thinking "why did I dress my self like a frump...I must be frumpy". But if I dress hot...well then I feel hot.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    A fowy dress or Maxi. I LOVE dresses. You can find one for every kind of day :)
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I changed black tops twice today for that reason. Settled on the one that's not too clingy, not too baggy with a pair of twill capris. BTW: the blue hair is an excellent distraction. :-)
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I changed black tops twice today for that reason. Settled on the one that's not too clingy, not too baggy with a pair of twill capris. BTW: the blue hair is an excellent distraction. :-)

Just had to say... LOVE the blue hair :smile:
  • marfhutch
    marfhutch Posts: 50 Member
    Options

This!!! Defo me last night as I tried on my entire wardrobe!

On another note, Dressing like you feel good sounds like a good idea actually! That way if its all in your head at least everyone else gets to see the nice dress haha :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    SPANKS!!!
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I totally get what you're saying. I had this problem earlier this week. I normally always wear a sheath dress or pencil skirt to work, and on Tuesday, I was going to wear a white pencil skirt, but I looked fat in it. Yesterday, I looked awesome in it. Some guy who walked into the building behind me asked me if I work out. You know I do, honey.

If I'm feeling fatter than normal, I will just wear a fuller skirt and a belt that defines my waist.

So agree with this! A full dress or skirt and top with a waist-belt does wonders. That way you don't have to worry about sucking anything in but can still show off a little!

You look so pretty and fit in your profile picture, but I know what you mean--sometimes it's hard to feel good in your own skin.
  • traumaticthrash
    Options
    I've been at this a while now, and although there's been little weight/fat percentage change I have noticed everything's a little more 'smooth'...HOWEVER I am going out this weekend and want to look good, yet having tried on everything I own I feel crap in it all :( what's the point in all the effort if in the end you feel worse than you used to?!even my old faithful dresses look frumpy and gross!waaaa I just need a moan!!!!!!

fat day? you're having a laugh aint ya! you look great