Bye Felicia, sorry I had to say it. I hear it daily.

Options
feliciaindasouth
feliciaindasouth Posts: 10 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support

I'm Felicia, in 2009, fractured some bones & ruptured a disc in my back. I gained 80 lbs. After physical therapy, losing 85lbs, I got married. 3 weeks later we decided on spinal fusion surgery for my back it was getting worse. . During preopt we found out I was pregnant. I gained 91lbs when pregnant with my son Asher.
Worked hard, did more PT. Lost 78lbs. In the mean time I hurt my knee. I had knee surgery set up. 6 days before, yup pregnant again. I gained 100lbs when pregnant with my son Kash.

I'm down 97 lbs it took 12 months .. I was doing wonderful until last month. I lost alot, last month because my daddy passed suddenly. It's really bothering me to where I won't eat all day but I'll eat at night. . .. I'm at a Plato now & I really want to lose 3 more lbs to reach my goal, but I want to take it a step more and get under 200lbs

Help me lol ..

Replies

• MysticalT
    MysticalT Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow you've been through a lot. Your body needs chance to recover and it won't be able to do that if you are skipping food all day.

You can lose weight you've proven that just take it slow and make healthy choices. What is your weight loss set at? Maybe altering it for a few weeks will help.

I hope life stops throwing obstacles at you :)
  • feliciaindasouth
    feliciaindasouth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Idk what weight I should be. I weighed today and I've lost 101 lbs in 12 months. I'm at 243 now and I'm 5x7 I have muscular legs and frame so I think I'd be good at 220. That's what I'm used to, but I'm thinking maybe I should shoot for 200 or 195.