Done it!

Options
mattcraven
mattcraven Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2015 in Success Stories
[/b][/b]pbbvuy3pgi7n.jpg

In 8 months I have successfully despatched 102lbs to reach my goal weight.
The question I am always asked is "What fabulous diet did you do?" to which the straight answer is "Nothing but basic science! Less in & more out :-)". Of course, myfitnesspal is the "trick" and I have recommended to anyone who will listen, just adding "remember to bring your committment".

Seriously though, the big lesson I have learned is that it doesn't matter how many times your doctor or your partner or your kids tell you to lose weight, it must be yourself that decides it's time otherwise you are doomed to failure (as I have discovered many times over the last 10 years!)
Don't ask me what the trigger was (other than realising I might have a significantly shorter life) but as soon as the lbs start to disappear and people start to notice, that is the only motivation you need to keep going.

I wish you all the very best of luck with your journeys, there is light at the end of the tunnel, and it's really bright when you get there.

Good bye "Fat Matt". Long live "Less Fat Matt" :-)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!