hi I am new to this.

Options
I have quite some pounds to loose.

Replies

• Zendrick
    Zendrick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Naomi, Welcome and how are you approaching your new goals?
  • naomimascoll
    naomimascoll Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Zendrick, thanks. I am doing calories count and exercise. That's my plan right now. I want to do this right. Like a whole life style change .
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Do little changes at a time. Don't change everything at once. Start off with light exercise and work your way up. Eat the same foods you were eating before but just make a few healthier choices here and there. And then a few weeks later change a little more. Making big drastic changes all at once to your diet and exercise routine doesn't usually end well. This has to be something easy for you to do and maintain over a long period of time... like forever.
  • Brin1956
    Brin1956 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Good advice. Don't cut your calories to lower than 1400 - 1500 a day. They found cutting your sugar was the most beneficial to our health. Weigh-in only once a week, log & exercise daily, and remember to measure. Good luck you can do this.
  • naomimascoll
    naomimascoll Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have quite some pounds to loose.
    Hi Zendrick, thanks. I am doing calories count and exercise. That's my plan right now. I want to do this right. Like a whole life style change .