fit shaming...

Options
2»

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    when i see a fit people eating broccoli, i tell them to live a little.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    When I'm working out just come pat my on the butt and be like "good job!" that way I know I can do it back.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    When I'm working out just come pat my on the butt and be like "good job!" that way I know I can do it back.

I have small hands!

boom!!!!!!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, I always thought your pic was of a famous model 'puffy', I didn't know it was real, congrats on your totally fit body!

Fit shaming and the constant "eat a cheeseburger", are well meaning and I don't mind them as I find it to be a complimented, back-handed or not.

I hate when really out of shape people pick on you though, in a mean derogatory way. They're just jealous.

I'm famous, yo! I'm totally kidding. Thank you! That was very sweet. Personally, I've heard the cheeseburger comment so many times that its just rude. Thankfully, I'm now in a position that I'm happy with what I look like and it doesn't matter, but am still an advocate for others being bashed, because I just don't think its right.
    Options
    when i see a fit people eating broccoli, i tell them to live a little.

crap... even if its smothered in Ranch? And with a side of cheesecake?? lol
    Options
    Very well said, OP. It's easier to shake it off if you have self confidence, but no one should try to build themselves up by tearing others down.

thank ya, sir and exactly!
    Options
    I feel "fit shamed" all the time. I get people implying I don't work or such, saying "I wish I had time to look like that". Or that I am just lucky, with comments like, "must be nice to have that metabolism".

nice legs!