Need to lose 150pound or so

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Rebecca (Becca). I started my journey back on 6/4/2015. I had been putting off going to the doctor for about a year as I already knew what she was going to say........We need to take some weight off of you....like I don't know that. Well, I don't know why but this time something clicked and I was like hell yes I have to do something.

So, right at that moment I made my mind up that I was tired of being fat. We were eating a lot of beef so I first changed to Turkey and more chicken with 1 meal a week of red meat or I would have a house full of angry boys. I slowly increased my water and I started to work out. I have set my goal weight at 165lbs which would be a total loss of 150 pounds.

As of last Friday(8/21), I have lost 23 pounds and 16 inches overall.

If you want to follow my journey add me as a friend and we can do it together.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Congrats on committing to a lifestyle change and losing 23 lbs so far ....I have 100+ lbs to lose ...Feel free to add me ....wishing you much success ...WE CAN DO THIS :)
  • Life0fbrian
    Life0fbrian Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    nice gains thus far!
  • jennajohns2271
    jennajohns2271 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hope you enjoy the journey to your goal and stay motivated. Feel free to add me if you would like. :)
  • spacingout
    spacingout Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose, and I just started this yesterday. I have a doctor's appointment coming up and I'm scared. Good luck with everything and feel free to add me.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have close to 100 to lose. Add me. Today is my first day on MFP. I've lost 17lbs this far. Good Luck!