my very small success, since July 7, 2015 until now!

Options
2»

Replies

• beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    One more add to the "you can see more than a little change! Way to go!" comments! :)
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep up the good work
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    That's definitely more than a very small success! You look awesome!! Keep it up girl!
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    great work. keep it up!
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SHRINKING!! It's not your imagination. I see a difference and your body is shrinking. You look great keep going!! You got this!
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP since July 7, 2015. I have been working out 6 to 7x a week between 15 to 40 minutes each work out and I am starting to see a change in my face and in my body. I have a long way to go but I will not give up. I love myfitnesspal and I also enjoy reading the success stories because it keeps me motivated. I don;t know I might be crazy but I can see a little change. Even though it's not much, it means the world to me! u38qugce2nf5.jpg

You can DEFINITELY see a difference! You keep doin' what you're doin'! High five!✋
  • wafi2015
    wafi2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    its not to small, very clear. well done. keep on going u will hit it one day
  • Treasureslide
    Treasureslide Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yay great work!!!!! You should be so proud, We have started around the same time, funny how you begin to realise how much of this is mental will power. You are getting a much cuter shape.
  • megan2891
    megan2891 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow, I can certainly see a change in you. Well done and guess what your keeping me motivated - so keep going
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely see the change!
    Congratulations
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Have you taken measurements? This also keeps you motivated as you see the inches go down
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference too! Awesome work!
  • dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    BIG change! Great job!
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great Job. definitely a change there :)
  • michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That is a major difference! Great job!
  • irianesentmour
    irianesentmour Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    titotito48 wrote: »
    Have you taken measurements? This also keeps you motivated as you see the inches go down

No, I haven't taken measurement, but I will start. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!