Anyone ever try the 21 day fix , I'm thinking of trying it, I have over 50 lbs to lose and need help

Hi, I'm new here and wanted to ask if anyone has tried the 21 day fix? I have over 50 lbs to lose and need some help

Replies

• rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Nah, you can do it without buying anything extra. Log your calories here and watch yourself win. No need for tiny containers.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    I had over 50 pounds to lose when I started and have lost 17 pounds since April, about one pound a week, just making a few simple dietary changes, and exercising more.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Save your money, use MFP and look up videos on youtube.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2015
    You don't need that stuff, lots of people have lost weight using MFP. You can do.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/819925/the-basics-dont-complicate-it/p1
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Don't waste your money. You can lose for free counting your calories here.
  • kalislim
    kalislim Posts: 58 Member
    How bout the lifetime fix - lasting weigh loss with MFP support!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Every single one of these replies hits the nail on the head.

All you need is a calorie deficit and you will lose weight. You can do this.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    You can get help for free by reading the posts in the helpful posts announcements on here and the Getting Started forum.

If you are absolutely dead set on trying the 21 day fix I would suggest that you search on Pinterest or Google for the plan and purchase containers from the dollar store. That way if you find that you don't like it you are only out of a couple of bucks as opposed to $60.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Super expensive tupperware isn't necessary for weight loss. Eating at a calorie deficit is all you need. Log your food here for free and use the money you saved to buy a food scale (and you'll still have a lot left over!).