That crazy wrap thing!!

Options
So I lost about 34 pounds and after having a baby and being heavy for so long I'm noticing a lot of extra skin. I know a girl selling them and of course she's going to claim they work she's looking for a profit! However I'm curious how many people hav tried it and if it really works! Now I'm not talking the people who got it done once and didn't follow the directions afterwards. I'm looking to see if anyone has done an entire set (like three or four wraps) and drank the water recommended and ate clean. I am really hoping this works but not sure if I want to spend the $60 on a gimmick.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It's complete guff. Of all the MLM scams, it is one of the worst. There are multiple reports on this forum alone of people being approached by It Works! to sell their before and afters and to say they lost the weight using It Works, when they didn't. If there was ANY truth to the product, would they need to do that? Please save your money. And never trust a product which relies on totally unqualified people to sell it via social media.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    It's a scam. It moves water around your body. All you need is a calorie deficit. Save your money!
  • Carol_L
    Carol_L Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Skin will only contract at a certain rate and barring surgery, it's a longer term process. You need patience, not a gimmick that will only shrink your bank account.