I'm back for another try

Options
OK then so last year I got myself an exercise bike and started eating a little better, I think I had one heavy weekend on the beer where I was hungover for two day's and after that it completely threw me out of my routine and the bike got put under my bed and I went back to crappy oven meals.

I pulled my bike out yesterday weighed myself and decided to get back on it.

It was more to pass the time than anything as I was bored but then I logged into MFP and checked my old timeline, last year I lost over a stone in little over a month.

That was a massive motivational plus for me, to see that my progress was still there and how well I had done, I'm determined this time to keep it up and lose a hell of a lot more than 1st.

I also don't drink anywhere near as much as what I did so the hangover demon shouldn't be able to rear his ugly head and breath his stale beer breath all over me whilst gazing at me with his bloodshot bleary eyes.

Wish me luck

Replies

• Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    Alcohol is hard to deal with for a lot of people on the weight loss journey. I am useless - can't stop at one and if it's beer...well 3 beers and 300 calories later...
    For me, it's better to avoid it. But when I do drink, I book it into MFP in advance and know exactly where I'm going to stop. Weight loss is all about calories in vs calories out.
    Good luck!
  • leebirm
    leebirm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    To be honest I'm really good these days, I rarely drink in the week and if I don't have any social comitments (which these day's unfortunately I don't lol) then I will probably have 2 or 3 cans on a Friday night and that'll be me pretty much for the week.