Healthy "hummus"

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I worry about you people......not a lot....but I worry about you.....
    what on earth could possibly be a problem with chocolate hummus?

I don't see any problem at all. :flowerforyou:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Love you!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I'd seriously consider forming that into small pattie shapes and baking it in the oven. Baked hummus patties, yum - nutritious and healthy!

OH my goodness - what an awesome idea!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have to check a FL before commenting.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    OMGZ. Can I use this healthy hummus to make PIZZA CRUST?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I like the way you think!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    Options

I bet you could. This recipe would make an awesome sauce for it:

1 packed cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup half-and-half
    4 tablespoons butter
    Pinch salt
    1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    confused....but that's nothing new
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    I just tried it. This is the best hummus I've ever had!!

Your mom is really a fantastic cook. Normally I don't care that much for the stuff, but now I'm going to tell everyone how great hummus is. And it's healthy, so bonus!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    ummmm did you accidentally copy/paste the wrong recipe? Because this is definitely oatmeal cookies. Looks delicious though!! :)

no they didn't do it by accident - they simply THINK they are funny.. honestly i thought that this was a place for people to support one another, not to put each other down or to make fun of others for their tastes. completely disappointed in the way people act on here since we all know more than half of you wouldn't have the balls to act this way face to face with someone. computer screens work wonders for you all!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    ummmm did you accidentally copy/paste the wrong recipe? Because this is definitely oatmeal cookies. Looks delicious though!! :)

no they didn't do it by accident - they simply THINK they are funny.. honestly i thought that this was a place for people to support one another, not to put each other down or to make fun of others for their tastes. completely disappointed in the way people act on here since we all know more than half of you wouldn't have the balls to act this way face to face with someone. computer screens work wonders for you all!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAYAS62adKlEM_2GOcTyZBB54Ji9ynExKXB6R2PCrPe5cGuMj6Y-RDaGiMzg
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    ... honestly i thought that this was a place for people to support one another...

I support this delicious recipe for healthy hummus.
  • AnvilHead
    Options
    ...honestly i thought that this was a place for people to support one another, not to put each other down or to make fun of others for their tastes....
    And that's exactly what we're doing - supporting the OP and not putting her down or making fun of her for her tastes. What's wrong with that? We're all here for the same reason.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Why would you assume that people are being put down here? Seems like good clean fun to me.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I act like this face to face with people. It ensures I never have morons for friends.
  • AnvilHead
    Options
    I act like this face to face with people...
    I do too. Because I assume that most people I interact with have some semblance of a sense of humor, can recognize it and respond accordingly.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I do too. Because I assume that most people I interact with have some semblance of a sense of humor, can recognize it and respond accordingly.

tumblr_mk8xijC2Zi1s02538o1_400.gif
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    Options

Same.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    This hummus is amazing! It even tastes great in ice cream! You are a genius, OP.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I was expecting a 'houmous' recipe but I guess 'hummus' is different. Houmous is definitely mean't to have chickpeas in it.

That said, it sounds very tasty!
This discussion has been closed.