Starting new, once again

Options
For me trying to lose weight is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. My will power some days is zero, I eat and then I feel guilty and say I am never going to do that again. But I always back slide. I am to the point where I cannot look at myself in the mirror. And I feel embrassed when I am around thin people. I am in need of all the help that I can get

Replies

• sheilaj123
    sheilaj123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am back here too. I think the tracking will help. We need to encourage each other and look forward. We can do this!
  • Madreliz
    Madreliz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me, too. I lost 50 pounds two years ago, with 10 to go, and then let life start to get in the way. No excuses. On day three of no sugar, lower carbs, and trying to move more every day. Waiting for my Jawbone UP, but tracking on a Withings scale app, and not letting the fact that my Dad is coming to visit keep me from starting a healthy eating plan. I refuse to use the "D" word, or I start to feel deprived, and want to run out and eat the things I think I'm being deprived of! I'm diabetic, and have pretended I'm not for too long. Now I've been put on insulin, and for me that's a wake-up call! And then, there are my flabby arms...