Protein bars

Options
Moter98
Moter98 Posts: 51 Member
I'm looking for a new go-to protein bar. I was eating Quest bars, but my taste buds don't like the new taste since they switched fibers. What protein bars do you like? I'm looking for a bar around the 200 calorie range or less.

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I sometimes eat Nature Valley protein bars when I need a snack. They're only ~180 calories apiece, and they have a few good flavors. I like the Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate ones, myself.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    on the rare occasion, I eat the fiber one protein bars. 2 birds one stone
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    d057553ae00ardg-f.ashx
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Fit Crunch Bars are great! The larger bar has 30 grams of protein and 380 calories. They also make them in smaller sizes that are half the protein and calories. They have a new chocolate chip cookie dough that looks amazing. They are sold at Walmart and GNC.
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i love pure protein bars, too.
  • rachellcs12
    rachellcs12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like the Thinkthin bars - they range from 150-200 calories and 10-20 grams of protein. I think they have a decent amount of fiber too, but I can't remember for sure!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Clif Builder Mint - Not sure I'd really call it a protein bar. A little more cals than you're looking for, but they make a smaller size (harder to find) that might be worth looking at.

Probar Base, Brownie Crisp - same as above, though not sure about the smaller sized bar.

These are by far the best tasting bars I've had.

Honorable Mention:
    Gatorade Whey protein bar, Chocolate Chip - similar protein as the other 2, but significantly more cals/carbs (IIRC). Certainly not what I would call a protein bar, but still pretty good.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I like Cliff Builders protean bars 20 grams protean but a bit higher in calories my fav flavors are chocolate mint, white chocolate almond and peanut butter