Can you see a difference?

Options
amlygo
amlygo Posts: 126 Member
Can you see a difference? Just wondering.

may304_zps938d8dd3.png
may302_zpse9d033df.png

Replies

• Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I see a difference around the middle. Are you noticing differences in your clothes, etc?
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! You should be feeling the difference too! Congrats keep it up!
  • 007FatSlayer
    007FatSlayer Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I notice a difference too. It's not too big of a difference, but there's definitely a difference. Like what she said above, you can tell around the middle. (Good job so far!)
  • SRB8710
    SRB8710 Posts: 90
    Options
    Yes I agree there is a difference in your stomach. Are you measuring also? And how far apart are these pics? Keep it up!!
  • Tishrei
    Tishrei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    For sure! Around the belly and above the knees. Good job!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Yep, sure can! In the abdomen and in your legs, specifically right above the knee area. Definitely noticeable. Nice job!
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm not noticing anything different in how my clothes fit yet. These were taken about 3 weeks apart. I am taking measurements but haven't really had too much change in the numbers.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I can see it!! Keep taking photos like this and you will see the difference get greater and greater.

Also, the closer the crop on the photo, and the better aligned the two images are, the easier it is to spot changes.

Try using www.pixlr.com (or picmonkey.com or any other photo editor that has a collage function) to make the before/after photos. It definitely helped me to have good progress photos to gauge my monthly progress!
  • Braksgirl123
    Options
    I can see a difference around your middle and in your calves. You're doing great!
  • tlynnest
    tlynnest Posts: 112
    Options
    I noticed your legs first-looking a lot more toned!
  • JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options
    Absolutely! Keep up the good work! And isn't it strange how different we can look thru other people's eyes?
  • Tishrei
    Tishrei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm not noticing anything different in how my clothes fit yet. These were taken about 3 weeks apart. I am taking measurements but haven't really had too much change in the numbers.

Three weeks! That's awesome for just three weeks! I've been at this a month and I don't see a difference in my clothes either.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your stomach area, it's not a big difference but I can definitely see a difference. Just keep doing what you're doing and keep up the good work!
  • 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference... your body is not as wide as it was, your stomach is getting smaller, your face has gotten thinner and your legs look better. Even more though, you know what I noticed the most... your standing straighter... you felt better when you took this picture than you did taking that first picture. Keep up the good work. Take your side by side pictures and you will see the difference more significantly over time, but if you don't see a difference yourself, don't get discouraged as sometimes our eyes have tunnel vision. Your looking great.
  • ckasap
    ckasap Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Your body is tightening - flatter tummy, perkier boobs (lol, sorry no other way to say it), your legs look more toned. Good job!
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    i see a diff in your tummy, bust and butt! Great work
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yup! There goes the belly, bye-bye! :wink: