Who has given it up completely?
Who works it into their macros?
Who limits?
Share with me, please!

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I'm giving up beer, for the most part. I really like beer, but at ~100 calories a bottle, my favorite beer just isn't really worth it. I might have one or two on a day where I'm far under my calorie limit, but if I'm drinking to get drunk, it's more cost-effective to do whiskey and diet coke.
  • AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love wine, but it has a lot of calories and sugar. I've cut way back but haven't eliminated it. I will say...the one time I lost the most weight (30 pounds in 4 months) I cut it out completely.
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have to limit myself to one drinking day per week. One bottle of wine saved for Friday nights and have to work out that day too.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I gave it up at birth
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    The OP posted the same topic four times. Methinks it is time to put down the bottle.
  • tylahquartez323
    tylahquartez323 Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    The OP posted the same topic four times. Methinks it is time to put down the bottle.

Or for us to pick it up :)
  • mcollier123
    mcollier123 Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The OP posted the same topic four times. Methinks it is time to put down the bottle.[/
    :o
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options

I don't know. I think it was a strong opening salvo. Four posts, four threads. All about her love for alcohol.

Okay, maybe she should cut back a little... ;)

(I myself have quite a bit, but certainly still imbibe when the mood hits and when I can fit it into my plan.)
  • Lovemypink00
    Lovemypink00 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    I just wanna get @Lovemypink00 drunk and push her buttons LOL
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I'm an alcoholic and have been sober for 3.5 years :)
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If I want to really get serious, I will have to cut back. I have switched from dark, high alcohol beers that were about 250 cals per 12 oz to 2 light beers @ 110 cals. That's a step in the right direction.
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    I'm an alcoholic and have been sober for 3.5 years :)

Good for you!! SUPPORT YOU AT EVERY STEP!