hi

tiltmari
tiltmari Posts: 3 Member
Hey all, I'm Mariah and I'm new to this app. Hope everyone is enjoying their weight loss journey as I am. Good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• psucato
    psucato Posts: 71 Member
    Hi Mariah and welcome to MFP My name is Peter I have lost 150 lbs in the past 7 mounts with a 1200cal 20 carb diet . Im one every day and try to make time for all of my friends. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Hi Mariah ...I am Megan ....Feel free to add me ..I would love to support/encourage you ....wishing you the best on your journey :)
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Hey! Welcome! It's been over two months for me, and while the first month was tough, things are MUCH easier now. I'm over 100% happy with this new, healthy lifestyle of mine. ^_^
  • tiltmari
    psucato wrote: »
    Hi Mariah and welcome to MFP My name is Peter I have lost 150 lbs in the past 7 mounts with a 1200cal 20 carb diet . Im one every day and try to make time for all of my friends. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want

• tiltmari
    I've started my weight loss journey about a month ago and I've lost 18 lbs. I've stopped drinking soda since Jan 2015 and I don't smoke. I appreciate any feedback from you all