Hi, I'm Jen!

Options
Amsterdamjen
Amsterdamjen Posts: 25 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I've never done anything like this (blog, fitness app, calorie counting on an iPad/iPhone, introducing myself on a community board...) but hey, here we go! To make a long story short, I've had a multitude of health problems. Unfortunately, the majority of these health problems have affected my weight. The not feeling so well part of being ill is one thing, but gaining weight like you never imagined you would is just that much worse. I figured now would be a good time to start reading some of all your individual experiences since I am now on the road to a more positive and healthy lifestyle. I am extremely knowledgeable about nutrition, health conditions, and other concerns. I like vet to help people out. Please, if you have a question reach out to me. We will both benefit! Trust me, I've experienced a lot in this life. Wouldn't take it back in a million years. Let's chat!

Replies

• Amsterdamjen
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen
    Nice to meet you, I'm Emma good luck with your weight loss. It's easy to put on but easy to take with the support of these lovely people on here.
  • Amsterdamjen
    Options
    Hi Emma! Thank you. I've always been a mindful eater, and avid cyclist. Life is interesting when it throws you a 70 lb. curveball in 7 months time...