people who are on track to lose over 100 pounds?

Options
2»

Replies

• FrankLangers88
    FrankLangers88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat, I'm aiming to loose 100lbs, I've lost 31 so far! I'll add some of you if that's ok? I've been doing it so far without using the support here but I think it would help me to start using it.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda ...I am Megan ...I have a little over 100 to lose....wishing you much success ..... Feel free to add me :)
  • evoreedae
    evoreedae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, Brenda and all on this thread! I'm by no means a success but I'm hoping to be. I'm 33 years old, a mom of three, a wife, Mexican, and have more than 100 pounds to lose. I've been on and off this app since my first baby was born. My third baby just turned 7 months old and I'm still only a few pounds lighter than when I started! It's gonna happen, though. It's gotta! Any of you can add me as I plan to help any way I can. I am a more effective motivator when it comes to helping others than when it's about helping myself. Good luck, much strength, and big hugs to all!
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am looking for some support, and encouragement in my journey as well. I really needs to lose about 150 lbs or so...and it is so hard to do by myself, I seem to lose my sense of purpose from time to time. I've started and quit myfittnesspal a couple of times, but I really, really need to stay with it!!! And having active friends to check in on me would help I think. I don't have anyone in my life that I can use as an accountability buddy...most everyone just says "oh, did you get tired? That sucks!" And that doesn't help me at all!! Lol so if you're looking to help someone, and I'll do my best to help you too, please add me. Mention this post though, please... I may forget and freak out about a random person I don't know trying to add me!! Lol sorry! And good luck to all of you!
    evoreedae wrote: »
    Hello, Brenda and all on this thread! I'm by no means a success but I'm hoping to be. I'm 33 years old, a mom of three, a wife, Mexican, and have more than 100 pounds to lose. I've been on and off this app since my first baby was born. My third baby just turned 7 months old and I'm still only a few pounds lighter than when I started! It's gonna happen, though. It's gotta! Any of you can add me as I plan to help any way I can. I am a more effective motivator when it comes to helping others than when it's about helping myself. Good luck, much strength, and big hugs to all!
    I am so bad about encouraging myself and staying on track!!! But I love to help others succeed! Funny how that works huh?

• danikaiwai
    danikaiwai Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Heya all
    What a cool way to connect with people on the same journey.
    I am from New Zealand and of Maori decent and have lost 100 pounds thus far but not quite at my goal just yet.
    Im more than happy to connect with anyone who wants to share motivation, inspiration and success