Just looking for similarly-minded friends

Options
Hi all. I started my fitness journey at the end of February of this year. I'm doing this by counting calories, hitting the gym 3 times a week, and doing some light strength exercises at home.

So far I've lost 39 pounds and dropped about 2 and a half pant sizes. My goal is to lose probably another 50 pounds (I'm 169 now) and get fairly fit (fitness model fit but not athlete fit).

I would like to be friends with anyone who's making massive lifestyle changes!

Replies

• chundra76
    chundra76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thaesda wrote: »
    Hi all. I started my fitness journey at the end of February of this year. I'm doing this by counting calories, hitting the gym 3 times a week, and doing some light strength exercises at home.

So far I've lost 39 pounds and dropped about 2 and a half pant sizes. My goal is to lose probably another 50 pounds (I'm 169 now) and get fairly fit (fitness model fit but not athlete fit).

I would like to be friends with anyone who's making massive lifestyle changes!

• chundra76
    chundra76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing reading your post gave me more motivation! I'll would love to keep up with your journey!
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    chundra76 wrote: »
    Amazing reading your post gave me more motivation! I'll would love to keep up with your journey!

Oh you're the first person to tell me that, thank you! I sent you a friend request.