NSV (well, kinda?)

Options
Back when i started my weight loss i took "before photos" and on my phone. 4 months later and 20 lbs down, my phone was lost along with the pics which i hadnt uploaded anywhere. Call it vanity if you will, because i suppose it is a little, but i was annoyed that i had lost my true starting weight photo, as the threads and pics ive seen in this thread were one of my big motivations.

6 weeks later and another 8lbs down, i was scrolling through my hotmail and noticed the OneDrive folder. Never having used it i clicked in and found all the photos from my phone.....being a windows phone, it automatically uploaded my photos to my Hotmail drive for me.

I weigh on the same scale every fortnight and it gives a little printout which i always keep. Now i have the photos to match against each printout. Nothing quite like an unexpected victory to brighten up your day =)

Oh, i still have another 20lbs or so to go, so wont be posting my pics just yet.

Replies

• morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    It is always awesome when you recover something you thought was gone forever! :)
    Congrats on your loss so far and good luck on your continued progress! <3
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Why not post your pictures along the way? Let us share your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!