I walked pass the Junk Food

Options
I work in a large office bldg., we have several floors that have all types of events, all the left overs come up to this floor (lunch room for staff); well I walked in and proceeded to the coffee machine (no sugar by the way) and walked right pass the table Full of Junk Food...... I'm changing / I've changed / one day at a time.

Replies

• rjivory
    rjivory Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! Great job!!!
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    This is awesome and it's a huge step for some of us. It's ok to have a little goody, but being able to say "yes" to goodies on your own terms when you're ready is a wonderful feeling!
  • Kisha352
    Kisha352 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sweets are my weakness! Like many others! I have been doing better but sometimes I reach for the Choc Frosting!!!! And I am like you taking it One Day At A TIME!!! Well done=] Smiles Kisha
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Great thing to realize. Good job.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! That's a huge step in becoming a healthier you!!
  • monarque23
    monarque23 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! :-)
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Yeah! We are the champions!

I got home last night just as my daughter laid out a plate of home made cookies on the table. They were beautiful little creations with Hershey ' s kisses in the middle. I just walked on by and left them alone.

I thought I heard them calling me at about 2 am, but I just stuck my middle figure out from under the covers an gave them a salute and went back to a guilt free slerp!

I'm the master now!!!!!

• BestSelf98
    BestSelf98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    YES YOU ARE. FANTASTIC
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Seriously, that is awesome.
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you!! :smile:
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done!

BRI loving that image
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Good job. It's such an empowering feeling. I experienced the same thing in my office a couple years ago.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!