184 lbs to go support appreciated!

Options
Just YouTube "The beginning Adams Fitness Journey" I'm putting it all out there for the world to help hold me accountable. Subscriptions, comments, likes, etc all helpful. 18 days and 12.6 pounds so far and going strong. Take a look at my channel. Thanks!

Marc

Replies

• cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    add me for sure bud YOU GOT THIS !!!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a beach body coach and have been a personal trainer since 2005, but my biggest accomplishment was losing over 60lbs in less than a year after having my 5th child!.. I love motivating and supporting..
  • marc8686
    marc8686 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good stuff. YouTube and Facebook feedback are biggest follower motivation right now. . I'm actually connected with Richard Neal through beach body, we talk a few times a week.
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    Excellent!!! Congratulations for venturing into your journey. Feel free to add me. You are on the right track and will have so much support from the folks at MFP. I saw another comment from a fitness trainer from Beach Body. I love love love the Beach Body workouts. I am actually addicted to Turbo Jams and Chalene Extreme.

Best of luck to you and you can do this!!!! :wink:
  • marc8686
    Options
    Excellent!!! Congratulations for venturing into your journey. Feel free to add me. You are on the right track and will have so much support from the folks at MFP. I saw another comment from a fitness trainer from Beach Body. I love love love the Beach Body workouts. I am actually addicted to Turbo Jams and Chalene Extreme.

Best of luck to you and you can do this!!!! :wink:

Thanks!
  • sexymommi
    sexymommi Posts: 52
    Options
    wow! really brave of you to post it all on youtube! WTG!! i have serious reservations just putting a full body pic of myself on here lol it seems silly but true! good luck on your journey!! ;)
  • marc8686
    Options
    wow! really brave of you to post it all on youtube! WTG!! i have serious reservations just putting a full body pic of myself on here lol it seems silly but true! good luck on your journey!! ;)

It has been a bit of a stretch, but its actually very liberating "coming out" to the world and declaring what you're doing. First time I have ever been this successful, in the past its always kind of been an under the radar weight loss attempt. I have people I barely know subscribed and on Facebook asking me how it's going when they see me. Try that on for constant accountability! And already have others who have been inspired to start exercising and such also from my videos. It's a good feeling
  • marc8686
    Options
    add me for sure bud YOU GOT THIS !!!
    will do!
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT work! I enjoyed your videos and look forward to seeing more of them! You are well on your way! :)
  • marc8686
    Options
    You are doing GREAT work! I enjoyed your videos and look forward to seeing more of them! You are well on your way! :)
    hey! thank you... assuming that means you subscribed, appreciated. friends, family, and strangers alike can all inspire me to keep moving forward.
  • daniilee89
    Options
    You can do it!!:smile:

From experience, I can say that their will be challenges along the way…

But it is nothing that determination can't fix.

Be determined…know your goal…and enjoy your new self.

Danni
  • marc8686
    Options
    You can do it!!:smile:

From experience, I can say that their will be challenges along the way…

But it is nothing that determination can't fix.

Be determined…know your goal…and enjoy your new self.

Danni
    thanks!