Diary and seeing weekly averages

Options
I may be really late to this party. I knew you could see weekly intake and averages. What I didn't know was you could skip forward a few days and get a current overview of your week so far! Just made things a lot easier as I work weekly and was just sort of making educated guesses!

Screen shots of what I mean below.

ayyp6a85u7hi.jpg
rf25j52hystf.jpg

Replies

• pinkys008
    pinkys008 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey - I ordered premium before I saw this same thing. Do you have premium? Does this show up in a standard account?
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    This is the free version, not premium.
  • pinkys008
    pinkys008 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    When you go into weekly view before skipping a head what shows up?
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    Just the current week, so today it's Saturday to Friday. I generally work my calories Monday to Friday for consistency and while it's not really an issue this just makes it easier.

This is what I see without skipping (bearing in mind it's after midnight now where I am). So it looks like I've gone over a lot but last week I was under all days but Saturday wake I had a splurge on banked calories.

8wvhtxhx0muh.jpg
  • Merkavar
    Options
    Ok I see now. So your week starts on a Monday, that's your preference right?

There is a setting I thing setting > nutritional that lets you set the day your week starts in stead of having it set to last 7 days. You don't have to skip a head.
  • Merkavar
    Options
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    Ah ha! Six months in and now this is what I learn. Excuse my while I go jazz up my dunces hat in the corner...........