Lost 31.5 pounds and can only see the difference in my face.

Options
2»

Replies

• bodyl0ss
    bodyl0ss Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you all so very much!
    This has helped me a lot.

I have measured myself.

Once in January and once last month on the 23rd.
    Both the list have disappeared from my binder D:
    I tore my room apart yesterday looking for them and nothing D:
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    We really are our own worst enemies, aren't we? There is a definite difference in the photos. Your stomach is smaller and you are overall less wide. And it looks like the area above your chest is less. Keep doing what you're doing, it looks like it's working.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I understand the medication all too well, but I decided for myself to get off of the zoloft and fight my depression head on. I eat healthy, exercise and take B complex with B12 along with Vitamin D and I feel AMAZING. Better than the side effects the pills were giving me and feeling all foggy. SO I understand wanting to see a difference in all your hard work :). I measure and weight myself. Before starting out my scale wasn't moving at all but my love handles were sizzling off! I went from a 58 all the way to 49.5 in a matter of weeks and that was just by eating and walking alone!! I am now 298.4 :) so I am right behind you in weight lol!! You look amazing and I love that red bra!! keep it up girl!!
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference.

I started at 325 pounds. I understand the frustration of not seeing much difference for a while. Other than my face I didn't see much difference until about 50 pounds. I felt the difference. My clothing size didn't change until 40 or 50 pounds but they kept fitting better and better. Then all of a sudden they were too big and I was down 2 sizes.

As your body gets smaller each pound has a bigger impact. Once you cross the 50 pounds lost mark you will be shocked at how much your body changes.

Congratulations on 31.5 pounds lost. I know how much work that takes. Well done.
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your photos and there is a change. I can see it mostly in your belly area. Keep up the loss, girl, you're doing it!

^^^This
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Please share.
    I'm sure many people will see a difference :smile:

This is of before and durings. The most recent is the bottom right one :D
    thank you for your help! means a lot!!

33jqlut.jpg

Its to big to post lol

Keep up the good work. It shows to other people. We often don't see the changes in ourselves.
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I certainly see adifference, very noticeable!!! Well done! I've lost 31 pounds and not one person who knows me yet has commented!!! For the first time ever though I'm not despondent; I just know eventually I will be a healthy weight and i'm excited about that. It certainly helps though to get compliments as a reward for the hard work but they will come!!
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! You might want to take measurements. I was amazed that when I had only lost 6 lbs. it took an inch off my waist and 4 inches off my hips. I could NOT see a difference. My exercise was paying off. (I would have preferred to lose it all around my waist.) :wink:
  • maybeazure
    maybeazure Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference. Your stomach looks smaller, as do your arms. Your bra fits better. You are doing it. It does seem to take forever though, doesn't it :) Also, I'm guessing 31.5 pounds is at least 10% of your starting weight. 10% is supposed to be the magic number where you start having real health benefits too.
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can put your measurements in here. Go to check-in. It has standard measurements, AND you can add your own. Then, it is another way to track progress.
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I see the difference!!! YOU GO GURRRLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I have a lot to lose and plan on being here for the long haul!!! It is "easier" for me in the summer as I don't have the constant demands of my job....I'm hoping to keep on track come the end of August when I go back to work.
  • mandylynn1975
    mandylynn1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I definitely see a difference and I bet others do too. Be sure to keep track of inches lost. Don't let those bad feelings make you give up. That's what I used to do and never reached my goal for 37 years. This weight loss thing is a marathon, not a sprint. I told myself that I WAS going to reach my goal no matter how long it took and I did! Took me a little over a year to drop 41 lbs. I didn't give up on me, and you shouldn't give up OnYou! You are doing great. You are on your way. Don't turn back. :)
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I see a difference in your face, chest and midsection. You are doing great. Stay focused and take one day at a time. I started with less to lose than you and no one really noticed on me until I had lost about 35 pounds. The more you lose the more you will notice. Keep taking the photos. You can/will hit your goal!!