Breast after weight loss....

Options
2»

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I suspect a good part of the volume of my breasts is loose skin now. With age and 85 pounds lost, I've got pourable breasts.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I've noticed my bra cups are almost completely empty lately. Can't lose a @(&#@^$ pant size but the boobs - almost totally gone. Was a D cup - I'll be back to wearing training bras pretty soon.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Mine actually went up in cup size.
  • Chabela53
    Chabela53 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I watched an episode of I think it was the Ellen Show when one of the winners of one of those Extreme weight loss shows. The question came up...what about the boobs? The girl who lose over 100 lbs said she was a 48DD and now a nice 34 Long. LOLOLOL...sorry
    I do hope I lose a bit. I am 46DD and my neck and shoulders need a break.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    vlovell24 wrote: »
    Ah, the boob issue. It depends on your breast size before you gained weight. My best friend was always a A cup. She gained 100 lb, and her breast size went to a DD. If she loses weight, they will go back to an A cup, but will probably be saggy. I have always been a D cup, even with the weight gain, I am a D cup. When the weight is off, I should still be a D cup. It depends on the amount of mammary tissue you had before the weight gain.

Exactly.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

When I looked this up last I found out that cup size is in proportion to the band width. So if a person shrinks proportionally starting at DD they will remain at DD but the cup size is still smaller. So lucky you, your circumference shrank and your breasts didn't.

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    runfreer wrote: »
    My boobs are so small now, I don't need a sports bra, just a tight tank top will do the trick. To be fair, they were only a small C to begin with, but two kids and a serious running hobby later...poof! They're gone!
    f007qpgixymh.jpg

amen. (this makes things better somehow lol)

yeah, boobs can go. there's fatty tissue as well as whatever kind of milk-related tubing and other kind of tissue is in the middle of a boob. if you have a lot of tubing etc, your boobs might stay the same size. more fat, and that will go.

fyi those are not the real names of the things in the middle of a boob.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

When I looked this up last I found out that cup size is in proportion to the band width. So if a person shrinks proportionally starting at DD they will remain at DD but the cup size is still smaller. So lucky you, your circumference shrank and your breasts didn't.

Yes, I went up two cup sizes and down three band sizes (40 to 32.) I measured according to some link I followed from here (maybe a Reddit page about bra sizing?) and thought it sounded absurd but when I went to the store and tried on the new size it was right.
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Haha my poor boobies :( Every other part of my body is steadily getting nicer, and they're just kind of droopy now. It makes me really sad, considering I'm only 26.

I started out as a 36H at my highest, then went down to a 34DD, and now I think I'm probably at a 32D or DD. Band sizes make a huge difference, too - it sounds like I've only lost like 3 cup sizes, but it probably amounts to around 6+ inches.

I think they're a lost cause :(
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    my fun bags are now empty bags

*sigh*