New! again...

I don't know where to put this but I need ramble for a moment.
A few years ago I use MFP to lose 30 lbs. Unfortunately I somehow went by the way-side and gained that and another 10+lbs. I'm here again to lose all this weight (again) and hopefully stay fit and healthy.
I never really thought I was a big person, even though I've had to go up sizeS. I just didn't see it until recently. I had my ah-ha moment and am finally putting my foot down.
I just started back with 1200 calories this past Monday and I'm down 3 lbs already. I know that's not much but still, it's a victory for me. So far.
Also, I had a small piece of birthday cake today and found it very unsatisfying. Also, another victory for me.
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. And good luck to all with their weight loss/gain journey.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Well done on your 3lb loss - You aren't giving yourself enough credit, that is a fantastic loss.

I don't want to sound like a great big nag, but did you get the 1200 allowance from MFP? Are you quite short? I'm 5ft2 and 1200 is too low for me.
  • shellbelle0210
    shellbelle0210 Posts: 71 Member
    Thank you.
    I'm 5'4". I set that myself because I'm not very active right now(I work a desk job).
    I've just started walking so I'll increase my calorie count after a couple of weeks.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Brilliant - in that case, ignore me! :):)
  • shellbelle0210
    shellbelle0210 Posts: 71 Member
    Brilliant - in that case, ignore me! :):)

No worries. I'll take any advice anyone has to offer. :)