Its my birthday

Options
I have been a MFP member for a few years and successfully lost (and maintained) 50lbs. Been away for awhile and purged my friend list. Glad to report that I stayed active and motivated. Woke up this morning (turned 48) and felt that I needed to get back to MFP because I miss the forums and community. I now want to build up a network or motivated people trying to find their way, or others who are in maintenance and have some ideas, thoughts to share.

Check out my profile and Feel free to add me if you fee have something to offer!

Take care eeryone

Replies

• amiekiki
    amiekiki Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! :) I'm trying to also lose and maintain 50lbs. I've just started to lose weight again and have lost 3lbs this week. It's going to be a long road...
  • Chabela53
    Chabela53 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday ! I am starting my journey. The one that is going to be successful. :smiley: It is a journey, and picking up friends, and ideas along the way is part of it!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Thanks...welcome to MFP and thanks for adding me. I'll do my best to stay logging and keep people honest and accountable. I've been away for awhile because I kind of felt that I didn't need to log anymore. Things are still going well, but I've lost my 'edge'. I want to see if I can take it to the next level now.
    Keep in touch people
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday !!!....Congrats on your 50 lb loss ...Feel free to add me :)